edible adventures from the centre of the universe

18 February 2007

Favourites

Just for fun, here are a few of my favourite things to eat in Toronto:

  • The fish sandwich from Jumbo Burgers
  • Paneer Makhani from North of Bombay
  • Pasteis de Nata (Portuguese custard tarts) from Nova Era
  • Olive Fougasse from ACE Bakery
  • Homemade iced tea from Cool Hand of Girl
  • Vegetable Thali and Rotty from Rashnaa
  • Mac and Cheese from Victory Cafe
  • Vegetable Tempura Maki from ASA Sushi
  • Falafel Dinner from Mr. Pita
  • Fresh pasta and sauce from St. Lawrence Market
  • Veggie "meat" products to cook at home from King's Cafe
  • Squash, Apple, and Caraway Soup from Silver Spoon
  • Shrimp, egg, and chive dumplings from Mother's Dumplings
  • Any seafood from Starfish Oyster Bar
  • Pretty much anything from Utopia Cafe
mmm...now I'm hungry!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Oh my god, I love those custard tarts. I want some right now.

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home