edible adventures from the centre of the universe

02 July 2006

Technical Difficulties

To those who subscribe to this blog - Due to some technical issues, I had to delete my FeedBurner feed and start over. I think this means that subscribers will have to re-subscribe using the link on the sidebar to the right. Sorry for any inconvenience! Hopefully I have fixed everything and the feed will be updated regularly going forward.

EDIT: Looks like re-subscribing may not be necessary after all. Please leave a note in the comments if you have any problems.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wasabi Cowgirl, do you have an email address? I'm trying to reach Canadian foodbloggers regarding a new food site, Canada Eats. You can reach me via my site (canada-eats.com).

Cheers.

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home